In a nutshell:
Spam is gross, and no one likes it. If you subscribe to my newsletter, I promise not to spam you or sell your email address to anyone! You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your email.
The nitty gritty:
Your privacy is very important to me! So, this is a bit more detail to help understand how my site will collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. I will not rent, sell, lease, or give away any of your personal information.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• I will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• I will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cookies & tracking:
Information collected by third-parties:
I may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with my website. My website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Distribution of information:
I do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, I may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. I may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to data security:
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
RSS and email subscriptions:
This website records information about how people access my RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. This website’s feed services collect the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to my RSS feed via e-mail. Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feed is held in strict confidence; I will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances, unless required by law. Aggregated information stripped of any personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. I reserve the right to remove or edit comments at my discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
Authentic Womanhood reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, pornography, self promotion, harassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
The web site contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. I will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information.
To offset the expenses of running this site, some affiliate links may be present. These links will not increase the cost of any of your online purchases- but by clicking on them, you are helping keep Authentic Womanhood online, and we really appreciate you for that!
Privacy contact information: